Welcome to the WECA Food Program Talent LMS site. This site
houses many of WECA’s online training courses which includes the 2019 WECA Food
Program Provider Training.
How to access the course.
Signup for a TalentLMS account.
- Click on the Signup link located on the top right corner. If
you already have a TalentLMS click the Login link instead. IMPORTANT NOTES: You will need to create your own username
and password. This site is NOT LINKED to CACFP.net. Signing up does not require
your PID or PIN number.
TIP: Please remember to write your username and password
down on a piece of paper for your own records in case you forget it. If you still can’t remember your username and password,
please contact the food program for assistance.
TIP: For your password, be sure to use 1 UPPERCASE, 1
lowercase, 1 number and at least 8 characters in length.
If the sign up pop up box won’t let you continue, close out
of that box, REFRESH your browser and try again.
- Once you created an account, your profile page will have a
dashboard. Click on the blue button that says GET YOUR FIRST COURSE.
- Choose the 2019 WECA Food Program Provider Training by
clicking on the red GET THIS COURSE button.
- Click on the course again.
- The course will appear. Under the content bar, click on
- Follow the course prompts to continue through the course.
- When you finish the course, you will be required to download
your certificate of completion. Click on the link to access the certificate.
If you still have questions or problems, be sure to visit our FAQ page or contact the Food Program.